This Agreement may be terminated under any of the following conditions:
At the Client’s Discretion.
Client understands that pursuant to this Contract DM DIGITALS may forgo opportunities to book other business on the event Date. Client understands that in exchange for this consideration, Client agrees to the following scenarios with regard to refunds/application of monies paid by DM DIGITALS.
- In the event that the Client reschedules the event and DM DIGITALS is able to rebook the original event Date, DM DIGITALS will amend the event Date in this contract and Client will receive credit for all monies paid up to the date Client requests the event be rescheduled. In the event that the Client reschedules the event and DM DIGITALS is NOT able to rebook the original Wedding/event Date, DM DIGITALS Photography will amend the event Date in this contract and Client will forfeit the Reservation Deposit but receive credit for all other monies paid up to the date Client requests the event be rescheduled. Client should note that the Reservation Deposit will not then be available to apply toward their final installment.
- In the event that the Client cancels the event outright, Client will forfeit all monies paid up to the date Client notifies DM DIGITALS that the event is cancelled. Cancellation must be in writing even if a phone call was made to inform DM DIGITALS of the cancellation.
- At DM DIGITALS’s discretion.
- In the unlikely event that DM DIGITALS is unable to provide the services described in this Agreement on the event Date for any reason including, but not limited to, illness, injury, emergency, or act of God, sudden event or other circumstances beyond the control of DM DIGITALS, a Substitute Photographer may be sent at no extra cost to Client. This contract will be transferable to said Photographer. If the Client declines the Substitute Photographer, the Client may instead terminate this Agreement, and receive a 80% refund of all money paid.
- In the event Client fails to make any installment payment due as described under the Payment section of this Agreement within ten (10) days of its due date,DM DIGITALS shall have the right to stop the assignment process. Prior payments will not be returned.
- Return of monies paid.
- In the event that any refunds are due under the terms of this Agreement, DM DIGITALS will effect such refunds to the person or entity from whom or which the funds derived.
- If the client cancel the booking before atleast 3 months the client will forfeit 20% of the advance/given amount.
- Find the details of advance booking and terms and conditions.
- Apply for refund or cancellation of event.